• Quick responsiveness – during an ongoing project, we can inspect within 24 hours of receipt of a regularly scheduled draw, if needed.
In a unique, first-time, or “emergency” situation we can respond in less than 72 hours.
• Integrity – we treat your money as though it were our money. We always remember we are working for you, not the contractor
or developer. If the work is not done, we won’t approve it; if there is off-site storage, we’ll get documentation or visit
the storage site to verify it in person before approval
• Protection / Risk Mitigation - we are covered by both Errors and Omissions insurance and General Liability, so you don't have to
worry about us in the field or in your paperwork. We also are set up to use encrypted and secure email transmissions if required.
• Affordability - as a smaller concern, our low overhead means lower inspection prices for you.
• Experience- our 26 years in the commercial construction market as project managers, developers, construction managers, and
owner’s representatives have taught us what to look for and the idiosyncrasies of the draw process.
• Breadth of services- we are capable of reviewing lien protection, change order requests, safety issues, and a host of other project -
related items. We are also qualified to perform property inspections for acquisition or refinancing loans.
Copyright Hope Construction, Inc.. All rights reserved.